Ziwani yellow is a typical Berber and authentic color. The Ziwani slippers signed Jah is handmade in Fez, its leather comes from the famous tanneries of Fez known for their inimitable leatherwork. Ziwani slippers are entirely handmade by experienced craftsmen with the greatest respect for the materials. The little something extra: the slippers are protected in their silk cover, their box and their bag with leather handles.
– Tanned lamb leather slippers with leather sole
– Insole lined with pads for greater comfort
We recommend that you take the slippers one size larger for more comfort.
As a gift idea for men, this leather babouche will delight its buyer.
Care instructions to keep your slippers:
– Put them back in their covers as soon as you finish wearing them.
– Fill the inside of your slippers with cotton or fabric to preserve their shape.
– In case of stains, apply a few drops of milk on a cotton pad and apply in circular motions then let dry.