Inspired by the Moroccan Sahara, CHKARA takes its shape from the very popular Saharawi Berber leather satchel. Thin and large in size, the CHKARA computer pocket can hold a 13” PC and some documents, attracting all eyes during your meetings and business outings.
100% Moroccan, 100% social and eco-responsible, and above all ultra-thin . CHKARA is equipped :
– A flap with magnetic clasp
– One front pocket with zip closure
Dimensions in cm: 40 L * 30H * 1D cm
Woven in cotton, poly-cotton and lycra strips.
Genuine tanned leather
Leather is a living material that wears and softens with use. It is therefore very important to take care of it so that it lasts longer.
– Do not store a wet or dirty bag, clean it first, and protect it with a cloth cover.
– To clean your leather bag without risk of damaging it, use talcum powder. Sprinkle the bag with talcum powder, then wipe off the paste with a soft cloth or cotton ball. Your bag will then regain its natural shine.
– Another effective grandmother’s trick, especially for making leather shine. Run the inside of a banana peel over the bag.